Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Bridal Look Book

In this second edition of Bridal Look Book, I am continuing the royal tone with satin, crystals, and diamonds.  In one word, I would define this design as opulent - rich with eleganc, romance, and accents.  A dream fairytale come to life.  A veil is not included as I want the focus to be on the wedding dress itself.  A tiara would naturally pair with a veil, so I instead am opting for a luxury bridal hair comb.  The white rose bouquet is meant to hold down the aisle.

And so the bridal look book below will say the rest of it.


Jimmy Choo - White Satin Pointy Toe Pumps

Goldie's Jewelry - 14K White Gold Emerald Cut Diamond Halo Engagement Ring

Crystal Bow Hair Comb


Silhouette - A-Line
Fabric - Satin 
Sleeves - Cap
Necklne - Illusion 
Back - Illusion with floral appliques
Style - Classic, Vintage

If I were to conclude this bridal look book in one word, it would truly be a classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment