Thursday, March 10, 2022

Set List Journal - Entry No. 7

Although not the self-titled debut album, Rio is by far Duran Duran's most iconic album with "Rio" defining their stamp on pop culture amd the music industry.  As the concluding song to Duran Duran concerts, "Rio" offers a magical experience with shining lights, intense high, calm low, and overall a lasting and memorable sensation...

...And then there is a down point to the album - "Lonely In Y9ur Nightmare."

When I am in a depression, "Lonely In Your Nightmare" is rather soothing because I don't feel alone when I listen to the lyrics.  I feel a sense of comfort and company.  I tend to listen to this song when I am in a deep depression.

When I need to know that I am not alone, Duran Duran is an escape.

In this Set List Journal - Entry No. 7, I thought I would share "Lonely In Your Nightmare" as found on YouTube -

No comments:

Post a Comment