Music, Fashion, Culture - Set List

I knew Set List would be my career with the first post I published in 2010 & my love for Set List will remain always. If possible, please donate to, well, my career through PayPal (link on side). Comment. Converse. Without you, I would not be.

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Answer to the Song

Guess the lyric - "I'm back in the saddle again."
Amswer to the song - "Back in tne Saddle" by Aerosmith 
Album - Rocks

Unique point of interest - "Back in the Saddle" by Aerosmith should really not be confused with the western song, "Back in the Saddle Again" by Gene Autry (circa 1939).


In this edition of Guess & Answer, I am highlighting the source of "Back in the Saddle" - Rocks.

Notes -
4th album
Released in May 1976

Honors - 
No. 366 on Rolling Stone's The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time"
Influenced such artists as Guns N' Roses, Metallica, and Nirvana
3 songs on Billboard Hot 100 ... 2 songs on Top 40

Certifications -
Platinum in Canada
4x Platinum in the U.S.


And there you have it - Guess & Answer to an Aerosmith classic

No comments:

Post a Comment