Music, Fashion, Culture - Set List

I knew Set List would be my career with the first post I published in 2010 & my love for Set List will remain always. If possible, please donate to, well, my career through PayPal (link on side). Comment. Converse. Without you, I would not be.

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Beautiful Day Honors

In this post, I am dedicating "Beautiful Day" by U2 to honorable mentions.

U2 performs "Beautiful Day" at every concert since the 2001 Elevation Tour.

Honors -

No. 345 on Rolling Stone's The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time 

The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time includes a total of 8 U2 songs

Former President Barack Obama listed "Beautiful Day" as a memorable song from his presidency (2020)

Certifications -

Gold in Denmark, Spain, and the U.S.

Platinum in Australia, Brazil, Italy, and the UK

(Wikipedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment