Music, Fashion, Culture - Set List

I knew Set List would be my career with the first post I published in 2010 & my love for Set List will remain always. If possible, please donate to, well, my career through PayPal (link on side). Comment. Converse. Without you, I would not be.

Sunday, April 3, 2022

Set List Reader's Choice

In today's edition of Set List Reader's Favorite, your top favorite is:

Guess the Song

As a refresher, the answer to the song was "Girls on Film" by Duran Duran as performed live in 2004.  The catch though was either knowing the line by heart or not knowing the answer at all - "...two minutes later..." was in between lyrics.

I also offered a bonus "Girls on Film" post dedicated to John Taylor and how the construction of the song came to be.  In other words, John's bass tutorial.

Way back when -

No comments:

Post a Comment