Sunday, July 17, 2022

Set List Reader's Choice - Sweet Home Fashion

In this edition of Set List Reader's Choice, I am highlighting two posts - one being the true reader's choice and one being rather sneaky...you'll see.

Guess the Artist - The song was "Sweet Home Chicago" and, as performed live, included a wealthy list of blues musicians.  Even Barack Obama put in his two cents.

Recap - I wrote a brief review of a matching outfit being a Longyuan black with white stripe tunic & Amiery black with white stripe palazzo pants.  Both are soft to the touch and comfortable to wear.  The outfit is perfect as lounge wear around the house.  The only flaw I found was the slight fade in the pants.  They had a hint of what looked like tie-dye.  On screen, the white stripes are crisp and vivid.  Upon wear, they looked worn although not of course.  Overall, I love the outfit and plan to wear it all the time!

My sneaky post share is brought to you by Amazon and my business as an Amazon Associate.  If you follow the post link and find a favorite, whether individual or both, please consider a purchase.  I am in a start up phase and could use all the support I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment