Sunday, July 10, 2022

Set List Reader's Choice

In this brief week on Set List (because of the 4th of July holiday), your    landslide favorite post is -

Ecommerce Entrepreneur

When I launched Set List, in my heart I knew that blogging was it - my meant to be career.

When I signed on with Amazon Associates last month (June), I was determined to be an ecommerce entrepreneur - buy select products on Amazon for review on Blogger and aim for customer purchase.

In the next 4 months, I need to achieve 3 sales to complete the Associate process. So far, I have one.  That one is from a friend I am connected to on Facebook.  What she happened to purchase is as popular as the Blue Tie-Dye short sleeve tunic.


Set of 4 - $19.99

Rectangular shape

Rimless

Unisex

Colors - Black, Blue, Pink*, Brown

*The Pink sunglasses are subject to color debate.  When I received my pack, the pink was more red if anything and the tint upon wear was red.  Personally not a fan.

I passed on the black sunglasses to my mom when she was in need of new sunglasses.

The brown sunglasses are okay.

And then there is blue - my OMG product moment.  Crystal clear blue, entirely see through, sun-kissed summer perfect.

In Amazon words - Cool cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment