Wednesday, September 14, 2022

The One Special Edition

E. Estelle Zander (maiden) ... E. Estelle Flosi (married)

Dell (nickname)

Daughter, sister, in-law, aunt, wife, mother, grandmother, great-grandmother

Proud Swede ... Stoic ... Big heart

Co-parent after my parents divorced

Love of my life, best friend, soulmate

Laughed every time we both moaned with sore lower backs at the same time

Moments of treasured humor ... Always an intellectual conversation

Watched Jeopardy together every day - A daily student that I know will make her proud.

Not so much with 21st Century technology - "ether" was the word of every day.

Supporter, cheerleader ... Customer!

"I went out today, Grandma." ... "Good for you!  Good!  For!  You!"

Panic Disorder is not easy to cope with but for my grandma and mom, I am doing my best.

I rarely talk to my grandma because I can always hear her voice.  That means more than imagining what she would say in reply.

Her body was frail and bruised but her beautiful blue eyes were perfectly crystal clear.

I always held her hand - when I was nervous or when I showed my affection.  

Her eyes, her hands, her stylish hair, her perfect self.

She will forever be my grandma.  I will forever be her kid.

Love you, Grandma Grandma.  You are my one.

$55

No comments:

Post a Comment