Friday, December 30, 2022

Set List Special Announcement

Dear readers and passersby,

I will be off the air on Saturday, December 31st, but will return on Sunday, January 1st.

The weeks of January 2nd and 9th will be complicated due to medical reasons (I am having surgery on 1/6).

I will post to Set List through January 5th but will be away as of January 6th.  I hope to find time during recovery at home but will not be able to guarantee.

With that said, I would like to take a moment to thank you - Set List readers and Set List passersby finding interest in my passion.  Without you, Set List would not be.  When I launched this blog in 2010, alive and kicking in the long haul was uncertain.  Yet with you and my forever love of blogging and especially about music, Set List will always reach up for the sunrise.

(Note - Simple Minds and Duran Duran)

As this year comes to a close, Set List will not because music keeps on going and so do I.

As always,

Play it!

No comments:

Post a Comment