Music, Fashion, Culture - Set List

I knew Set List would be my career with the first post I published in 2010 & my love for Set List will remain always. If possible, please donate to, well, my career through PayPal (link on side). Comment. Converse. Without you, I would not be.

Friday, January 6, 2023

Weekly's Best

In this launch edition of Weekly's Best, I am highlighting the most well-received post since Monday of this week.

This weekly's best is -

Recording Industry Association of Japan Certification

This post, which is part of the Monday theme, includes a brief history of the RIAJ (Recording Industry Association of Japan) and breakdown of certification levels from Gold to Multi-Million.

The RIAJ is the Japanese equivalent to RIAA in America where Gold is minimum and in America, Diamond is the ultimate reach for musicians in the western hemisphere.  Million and Multi-Million are the ultimate reach for musicians in the eastern hemisphere.

With that said, follow the link above for a full history of RIAJ and full certification level.


No comments:

Post a Comment