Saturday, April 15, 2023

Top 5 Favorite Commercial Jingles - "The Sun" by Parov Stelar ft. Graham Candy

In this post, the transition from peanut butter to glasses is rather awkward.  Just focus now on transition glasses.  (I know, lame joke.)

"The Sun" may feature Graham Candy but falls under Parov Stelar's name.  Parov Stelar, in my opinion, is a genius musician in that he is able to blend a variety of genres together in a way I believe no other could.  For example, only he may know how to bring together twenties jazz and modern synth.

I do not know which Parov Stelar song caught her attention, but my now late grandmother found interest in his work (an impressive honor considering she was in her 90s).

I have since downloaded several Parov Stelar songs on iTunes and listen to all often.

The song - "The Sun" by Parov Stelar ft. Graham Candy 

No comments:

Post a Comment