Music, Fashion, Culture - Set List

Thursday, July 18, 2024

Live From New York, It's Saturday Night!

In the Live From New York, It's Saturday Night mini series, I launched it with Season 1, Episode 1 to the last episode of Season 1.  By the end of the pilot season, if you will, success for the show and a hit for audiences was solidified.  Every new member of the cast continued proof a unique concept going strong.

The latest run was Season 49, Episode 1.  Pete Davidson hosted and the musical guest was Ice Spice.  In Season 49, Episode 20, Jake Gyllenhaal and the musical guest was Sabrina Carpenter.

Read more about Season 49 on Wikipedia.

With time to kill until Season 50, I say play it not for music but for binge watching episodes of Saturday Night Live that were missed.

Although I do not live in New York, I can always able to feel the positive energy through my television.

So go live!

No comments:

Post a Comment