Friday, December 3, 2010

Puppy Love Blog

I am most excited to announce my new blog, Puppy Love - http://lovealwayschessie.blogspot.com/

The success of my niche music blog inspired me to create a niche blog on my unconditional love for puppies.  Puppy Love encompasses all things dog - The Daily Puppy features a new breed every day.  Every day I post a history of the breed with link (American Kennel Club or Dog Breed Info).  Further posts feature available adoptions on the day's breed (Petfinder or PAWS Chicago) and/or YouTube videos/links on the day's breed and/or Amazon product promotions.  Puppy Love Links are all about dogs as well.  

I am in love with Puppy Love.  If you love Set List, I do encourage you to explore my new niche blog.  Puppy Love needs your support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment