Thursday, April 12, 2018

Due Disclosure

A quick break from Set List music to provide Set List due disclosure.

As you can tell, I have made several sudden changes to the AdSense layout and swift decision to add the Donate icon.  I have a reason.

My financial status is in severe uncertainty.  My employment status is shut down due to silent rejection from numerous applications.  My only option is working from home - a necessary decision for personal reasons.

All of my focus is on my blogs, especially Set List being the most received by viewers.

And so AdSense is all I have to rely on...hence the experimental changes.

I am sharing this post because I feel readers and passersby deserve to know why so many quick changes have been made.

I am sorry for any confusion.

I thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment