Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Milestone Note

Creativity in any form is a forever love.  Blogging is a forever passion.  Niche blogging is a forever intrigue I strive to maintain.  Set List is my forever.  However, I have one another blog that reflects my other interest - couture fashion.

In 2014, I signed on as a Merchandiser with the fashion jewelry brand, Chloe + Isabel.  I loved the jewelry and accessories.  I enjoyed exploring the new types of products created by C + I designers that went beyond jewelry.  I was always excited to land a sale and promote my Merchandiser business in my own unique way.  In 2017, I stepped down from my role for sensitive reasons.  However, the C + I concept remained with me.

Polyvore.  In recent weeks, I have shared sample Polyvore creations in tune with a given post topic.  My work can also be found through the Polyvore icon link just to the right hand side of the screen.  With well over 1,000 Polyvore "sets," the majority are Chloe + Isabel themed.  This is how I discovered Polyvore and how my interest in fashion has grown.  Cue my new blog.

Haute Couture.  Polyvore sets are primary posts that highlight couture and haute couture designers.  I collaborate with the affiliate source, ShopStyle Collective, to create complimentary looks as posts.

Haute Couture as a blog has grown to be as special and beloved as Set List.  Therefore, blogging truly is a passion.

So what is my milestone note?

As of today, Haute Couture and Set List are tied for the same number of lifetime posts. 

Blogging truly is a passion and, as silly as this may sound, I just thought I would share.

"Always remember to play it." - Set List motto

"Luxury for the everyday woman." - Haute Couture motto

No comments:

Post a Comment