Thursday, May 17, 2018

Concert Set List

As of Set List launch in 2010, I often wonder what my ideal concert set list would be.  There would be 13 songs, all filled with profound electricity from stage to fans to pure atmosphere.  Let's see...

1.  Music (Madonna)
2.  Uptown Funk (Bruno Mars)
3.  Fort Knox (Goldfish)
4.  Once In a Lifetime (Talking Heads)
5.  I Wish (Stevie Wonder)
6.  How You Like Me Now (The Heavy)
7.  Planet Earth (Duran Duran)
8.  The Stroke (Billy Squier)
9.  Tom Sawyer (Rush)
10.  Wish I Knew You (The Revivalists)
11.  Nothing But the Night (Kenny Wayne Shepherd)
12.  Crazy (Gnarls Barkley)
13.  Rio (Duran Duran)

This list is a hint of my many favorite songs and, if possible, would be much longer.  Ironically, Nick Rhodes once said the same thing about a pending set list just prior to an upcoming concert.  My guess is if musicians could perform every song they loved, concerts would go on for hours.  My further guess is fans would be fine with that.

And so to sum up, the above 13 songs would be my concert set list.

Let me ask you - What would be your set list?

No comments:

Post a Comment