Sunday, July 1, 2018

Sunday Favorite

This edition of Sunday Favorite comes as a  surprise.  The most well-received post for the week is Passion for Fashion.

If I were to follow up with a second theme, I would by far say entrepreneurship.  My Chloe + Isabel boutique was mine to own.  I  customized my boutique.  I defined how I ran my business - from reaching out to potential customers to keeping in touch with existing clientele to maintaining social media.  I was very much an entrepreneur and the feeling was amazing.

Although I am no longer with Chloe + Isabel, I still feel a sense of entrepreneurship with my blog, Couture Tales, especially. 

Couture Tales is first and foremost a short story blog with a fashion theme.  On the other hand, I discovered the possibility of affiliate marketing for Couture Tales.

Keeping in tune with the fashion theme, I was accepted into the Stella & Dot program. 

Stella & Dot is the leading competitor to Chloe + Isabel, but is of greater difference.  Stella & Dot offers fashion jewelry, fine jewelry, a partnership with trending designers (such as Rebecca Minkoff), a fashion forward apparel line, an array of handbags, and so much more.  There is always a sale or special.

When I feature Stella & Dot in a post, I  am marketing their products which, in essence, means I am an entrepreneur. 

Fashion entrepreneurship is in line with my passion for fashion.

And so this edition of Sunday Favorite focuses on the forever favorite topic of fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment