Friday, November 30, 2018

2018 Memories

December is a busy month - decorating, shopping, holiday parties...so much to do in one month alone!

On this last day of November, I thought I would spend this edition of Remember When Friday reflecting on my official return to Set List in March of this year.

In 2014, I dedicated my time on Set List in rapid fashion.  The year was a sprint and I ran out of steam.

In the years since, I lost touch and in 2016 and 2017, I could only wish Set List a happy anniversary.

In March of this year, I was curious.  I do not remember what the first post was about, but I wrote.  And then I wrote again.  And again.  And again.  And again.  I was all the while nervous that I would quit as quickly as I began.  April proved me otherwise with 64 posts and the month to beat.

I will admit coming close to leaving just a short time ago (roughly around October).  I suggested exploring the archives several days in a row.  I simply did not know what to write about.  I took time off to contemplate my future with Set List.

I published 106 posts in my launch year, 2010.  I have published over 300 posts since March of this year.  I marked a milestone this year - 500 published posts.

And so my 2018 memories, then, are special.  Set List is a virtual home to me and coming back after so many years in question makes me feel positive that I will never leave again.  I may take a break or two, but I am home.

No comments:

Post a Comment