Thursday, November 29, 2018

Bridal Shop

In this edition of Thursday fashion, I am announcing my new blog, Bridal Shop!

As a Style Icon on the social styling platform, Fashmates, I am always inspired to create a variety of looks by a variety of fashion designers.  For the most part, though, I tend to remain classic...So how is Fashmates related to Bridal Shop?

From time to time, I enjoy styling a bridal look.  My source is Fashmates.  My inspiration is Kleinfeld Bridal - home to couture bridal designers and to the reality television program, "Say Yes to the Dress." … Fashmates and Kleinfeld Bridal

Kleinfeld designers are a feature on Fashmates, so...

Welcome to Bridal Shop!

Couture bridal gowns and accessories.  Couture maid of honor dresses and accessories.

As an affiliate marketer, I create posts highlighting couture groom apparel.

As an affiliate marketer, I create posts highlighting luxury jewels (available for a woman's everyday budget).

Should you find interest, explore and enjoy my Bridal Shop link above.



No comments:

Post a Comment