Friday, November 2, 2018

Holidays 2010

Halloween is the unofficial start of the holiday season.  November is the official start of the holiday season. 

In the first post for November, I shared fashion samples from Avon's holiday 2018 collection.

Crisp weather.  Colorful leaves.  Fallen leaves.  Sweater weather.  Coat weather.  Scarf weather.  Mitten weather soon to come.

On this Remember When Friday, I will always remember my first holiday season on Set List.  In 2010, Simon Le Bon and Nick Rhodes posted a special Happy Holidays video.  I was so excited to share the sentiments and video posting was still rather new to me, making the spirit of the holidays that much more special.

I adore the holiday season - the intoxicating aroma of special meals, decorating the household, decorating the tree with sentimental ornaments, laying out the tree skirt, shopping for the perfect gifts to fit under the tree, sparkling lights.

Snowfall caps off the holiday season (and of course into January and February).

There is one other Remember When Friday memory, as a side note - I experienced my first blizzard in 2010.

Alas I digress.  On this Remember When Friday, the holiday season in 2010 will always be special because it was my first on Set List.

No comments:

Post a Comment