Saturday, November 3, 2018

Music Pick - Tonight, Tonight, Tonight

Dear readers and passersby,

A quick note to say that I am returning to Set List on Saturdays.

As you know, every day has a theme - Wake Up Monday, Two for Two Tuesday, Wednesday Archives, Thursday Fashion, Remember When Friday, and Sunday Favorite.

Now that I am back on Saturdays, the theme is Music Pick - a favorite song shared during the week.

And so on this Music Pick, I am choosing "Tonight, Tonight, Tonight" as my favorite song during this week.

"Tonight, Tonight, Tonight" by Genesis when Phil Collins took over as the lead singer.

Genesis.  Peter Gabriel or Phil Collins.  I could go either way.

One unique aspect to Peter Gabriel and Phil Collins is that both experienced continued success on their own.  As a side note, the same is true for Sting after the break up of The Police.

With regards to Phil Collins, tonight continues.


No comments:

Post a Comment