Sunday, November 11, 2018

Sunday Favorite

In this edition of Sunday Favorite, there is a three-way tie.

Planet Earth

Simply Bergdorf Goodman

Remember Set List in 2011

The Planet Earth post is a Duran Duran official video, so I will let that one be.

The Remember Set List in 2011 post is part text and part video, so I will let that one be as well (although the video is a forever favorite).

And then there is Simply Bergdorf Goodman.  I will let the link above detail the content of the post.

With that said, Simply Bergdorf Goodman reflects Simply Couture as my blog and Bergdorf Goodman as a luxury department store.  Simply Couture and Bergdorf Goodman are upscale in nature and fun to post (window) shop or shop away.  In fact, my first sale came through Bergdorf Goodman.

Of the three, I will say that Simply Bergdorf Goodman is today's favorite.





No comments:

Post a Comment