Sunday, March 10, 2019

Set List Sunday Favorite

In this edition of Set List Sunday Favorite, The Rippingtons are by far the most well-received this week with Friday Fave - The Rippingtons in the lead.

On Set List, I tend to assume rock music will be the most popular.  I especially assume Duran Duran will take the forefront.  When I do write about jazz in any format it may be, I tend to lean toward Chris Botti and Miles Davis.  I consider both to fall under classic jazz.  When I wrote about my Boney James album collection with specific focus on the song, "RPM," positive reader response was surprising in a good way.  And so now, with consistent posts about smooth jazz and The Rippingtons in particular, I am once again surprised by positive reader response.

And so the post will say the rest of it.  Follow the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment