Thursday, May 23, 2019

Lauren's Weekly Favorite - Korg EK-50 Entertainer Keyboard

In this edition of Lauren's Weekly Favorite, I am highlighting a favorite product from zZounds - the Korg EK-50 Entertainer Keyboard as found on Play It Sunday.

As a refresher, the Entertainer Keyboard is perfect for those who know how to play the keyboard and are looking to advance their knowledge of other aspects to the instrument.

The post for this product was rather extensive to repeat here, so follow the link above to read more.

Shortly after the Duran Duran concert in May 2008, I was inspired to follow in Nick Rhodes' footsteps.  I purchased a very basic keyboard, without technical functions, and tested what my level of proficiency might be...and I was not so much.  I did love the idea, though.  If I could have a do-over with the keyboard with more practice under my belt, the Korg EK-50 Entertainer Keyboard would be one to consider.

And so for this reason, I choose Play It Sunday as my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment