Thursday, May 30, 2019

Lauren's Weekly Favorite

In this edition of Lauren's Weekly Favorite, I am opting for the post Guinness World Records - Best Selling Singles.

On Set List, I have explored the various music associations ranking certification for both albums and singles.  I have explored the Billboard charts to the top position.  I have explored extensive lists of best selling albums and best selling singles (both physical copies and digital downloads).  Yet, I have never come across Guinness World Records in the realm of the music industry.

I primarily associate historic success with the highest level of certification and best sellers.

So when I came across Guinness World Records for Bing Crosby and Elton John, I was fascinated...

And the post will say the rest of it.  Follow the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment