Sunday, December 29, 2019

2019 End of Year Reader Favorite

As the year 2019 comes to a close, I thought I would take a look back on your top favorite post.

Turn up the volume and enjoy!

On May 2, 2019, I devoted the top 3 Greatest Guitarists of All Time according to Rolling Stone.  (Rolling Stone 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time)  

As a refresher, the top 3 as selected by the Rolling Stone list include -

1.  Jimi Hendrix
2.  Eric Clapton
3.  Jimmy Page


Jimi Hendrix


Eric Clapton


Jimmy Page


If I may, I would add Eddie Van Halen and Slash to create a top 5.

Eddie Van Halen


Slash


And there you have it - a unique cap to 2019 on Set List.

New Year's schedule - In honor of the holiday, I am taking a break from Set List - Monday, December 30th to Tuesday, December 31st.  I will return on January 1st.

Ring in the new year with a blast.  

From Set List to you -

Happy Holidays

Play it!

No comments:

Post a Comment