Music, Fashion, Culture - Set List

I knew Set List would be my career with the first post I published in 2010 & my love for Set List will remain always. If possible, please donate to, well, my career through PayPal (link on side). Comment. Converse. Without you, I would not be.

Monday, November 15, 2021

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - Class of 1991 No. 5

 Wilson Pickett

Inducted by Bobby Brown

(Wikipedia)


Notes -

Over 50 songs on the R&B charts and later on the Billboard Hot 100

Two of many best-known songs include "In the Midnight Hour" and "Mustang Sally."

"In the Midnight Hour" - 
No. 1 R&B, No. 21 (Pop), No. 12 (UK)
Certified Gold - Over one million in sales
Grammy nomination

Inducted into the Michigan Rock and Roll Legends Hall of Fame

Inducted into the National Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame

Read more on Wikipedia. 



No comments:

Post a Comment