Wednesday, September 28, 2022

The One - Chloe + Isabel

 The One

My Park Lane


The One

Chloe + Isabel

Chloe + Isabel was a luxury fashion brand rooted in direct sales.  The fundamental products were high-end statement and delicate jewelry.  C+I eventually branched out to other fashion accessories such as sunglasses, scarves, makeup, and a partnership with hair stylist, Jen Atkin.  Jewelry, though, was the one.

Everyone who joined earned the base title "Merchandiser."  The next title up was "Merchandise Manager" but that was sales dependent.

Merchandisers had online boutiques we could personally customize & place a stamp on our interest in fashion and fashion jewelry.  We also had a "corner office" where customer orders were entered and commissions could be paid out.

Chloe + Isabel could be seen as a destination or a stepping stone.  For me, Chloe + Isabel was a destination because I was new to fashion and I adored jewelry that could easily pass for display case worthy.

Chloe + Isabel was also a destination for building a business on my terms.  I used my Merchandiser discount to build my jewelry display.  I stocked up on seasonal catalogs.  I networked daily, from family to friends to local businesses that would best make sense to fashion (such as hair salons, boutiques, etc.).

I felt independent.  Just like Set List, I felt like Chloe + Isabel was the one because with my passion, it truly was the one.

Chloe + Isabel shut its doors in July 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment