Wednesday, September 28, 2022

The One - Park Lane

The One

My Park Lane


The One now rests with Park Lane.

Park Lane was established in 1955 and has grown by the fold.  

The jewelry is on the higher end in terms of quality, pricing, and uniqueness.  Some selections resemble couture jewelry but at more than a fraction of the cost.

I have a huge crush on the ring selection, especially the statement pieces.  I also love the Impression bracelet collection.

The Park Lane bonus, beyond sourcing customers, is earning commission on self-purchases...and the commission is standard to all at base 30%.

As with Chloe + Isabel, I have a dashboard corner office where I can follow sales, commission earnings, and so on.

As with Chloe + Isabel, I started out as a Stylist & Fashion Director.  These are base titles.  The Stylist title remains always.  Fashion Director has the opportunity to grow, which leads to higher commission rates and 5% pay raise from 30% to 35%.  The downfall is that in order to climb the Park Lane ladder, a Stylist has to create a team and for every milestone comes the next title step and higher commission rates.

Although I will never achieve beyond Fashion Director, I love the Park Lane jewelry first and foremost and that is why Park Lane is the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment