Sunday, September 17, 2023

Chris Botti in Boston° Live • 2009

(Affiliate disclaimer applies)

In 2009, a PBS special aired Chris Botti Live in Boston.  Although the majority of my CD collection is Duran Duran, many albums are by Chris Botti - from Night Sessions to ItaliaLive from London was my first in a brief concert DVD collection.  Live in Boston was my second.  I was drawn to every performance and every unique guest musician and the entire set list...

Chris Botti Live in Boston set list!

1.  Ave Maria
2.  When I Fall In Love
3.  Caruso
4.  Seven Days 
(feat. Sting & Dominic Miller)
5.  Broken Vow (feat. Josh Groban)
6.  Flamenco Sketches
7.  Hallelujah
8.  I've Got You Under My Skin 
(feat. Katharine McPhee)
9.  Cinema Paradiso (feat. Yo-Yo Ma)
10.  The Look of Love (feat. Sy Smith)
11.  Emmanuel (feat. Lucia Micarelli)
12.  Glad to Be Unhappy (feat. John Mayer)
13.  Cryin' (feat. Steven Tyler)
14.  Smile (feat.  Steven Tyer )
15.  Indian Summer 
16.  Shape of My Heart 
(feat. Sting & Josh Groban)
17.  If I Ever Lose My Faith in You 
(feat. Sting & Dominic Miller)
18.  Time to Say Goodbye


No comments:

Post a Comment