Sunday, September 17, 2023

Duran Duran Live From London 2005

(Affiliate disclaimer applies)

In December 2007, Duran Duran (Simon, Nick, John, and Roger) were in Chicago for an album signing event at a local Best Buy.  I couldn't go because I was in a class at the time so my mom purchased a Live from London DVD to celebrate my last Fall semester as an undergraduate.  I was addicted.  I watched the concert and brief documentary every day.  I memorized the lyrics to every song.  I memorized the set list...

Duran Duran Live from London Set List!

1.  Reach Up For the Sunrise
2.  Hungry Like the Wolf
3.  Is There Something I Should Know?
4.  Union of the Snake
5.  Come Undone
6.  A View to a Kill
7.  What Happens Tomorrow
8.  The Chauffer
9.  Planet Earth
10.  I Don't Want Your Love
11.  New Religion
12.  Ordinary World
13.  Night Boat
14.  Save a Prayer
15.  Notorious
16.  The Reflex
17.  Careless Memories
18.  The Wild Boys
19.  Girls on Film
20.  Rio


No comments:

Post a Comment