Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Set List - Duran Duran Article

My love for Duran Duran and my love for writing collided on March 25, 2010.
My first assignment in a newly created account with the online writing source, AssociatedContent.com, was on the topic, Top 10 Songs By ___. When Duran Duran naturally filled the gap, I claimed the article immediately.
My article, entitled "Duran Duran: Is There Something I Should Know?", covers personal favorites and ones that must be included for fear of being remiss:
Ordinary World - The Wedding Album
Reach Up For the Sunrise - Astronaut
What Happens Tomorrow - Astronaut
Save a Prayer - Rio
Rio - Rio
The Reflex - Greatest Hits (orignially, Seven and the Ragged Tiger)
Wild Boys - Greatest Hits (apologies as I do not know the original album)
Girls On Film - Duran Duran self
Planet Earth - Duran Duran self
Falling Down - Red Carpet Massacre
These songs do not reflect my ultimates. However, I nonetheless like and enjoy them a great deal. Follow the link for my reasoning:
www.associatedcontent.com/article/2826130/duranduranistheresomethingishould.html
I put this entry, this article to every Duran Duran fan reading this post. What are your favorites? Top 5? Top 10? What are your thoughts on my selection? I am eager to communicate with all die-hard Duranies.
Let me hear you play it!

No comments:

Post a Comment