Sunday, May 20, 2018

Sunday Favorite

In today's edition of Sunday Favorite, I will be highlighting two posts whose popularity skyrocketed the moment I hit publish.

Wednesday Once Over - Edition 3

As a quick recap, I posted "Red Carpet Massacre" and "The Valley" via YouTube earlier this week (look for Wake Up Monday) and instead of discussing the history behind the Red Carpet Massacre album, I chose to reflect my ten-year anniversary of seeing Duran Duran live (May 14, 2008 ... May 14, 2018).  On Wednesday Once Over - Edition 3, I discussed the history of Red Carpet Massacre.

And the post says the rest of it.  Follow the link above.

Concert Set List

This post has special meaning to me as I never really considered what my ideal concert set list would be (outside of the only one I know - being Duran Duran in 2008).

And so the post says the rest of it.  Follow the link above.

Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment